Thursday, March 14, 2013

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Review



Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Review. The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Lens is the widest aperture lens Canon currently makes (review update: the Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens now shares this aperture) - allowing handholding and action stopping in the darkest conditions. The background blur the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Lens is capable of producing is stunning.


Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Review
Says Justin…(from : http://www.canonrumors.com)
“The more I used this lens, the more I got to know it, the better my images became, and the more impressed I was with it. Often relying on flash modifiers and scenes built with speedlights and strobes, I took pleasure in exploring natural light situations, and allowing focus isolate my subjects instead of contrast. I know that if it was a regular piece in my kit I would likely bring it to every job I had just to try for some of the impressive three-dimensional feeling images it creates.”

*Note
We’re going to be organizing reviews in a new way shortly, currently they’re pretty cumbersome to get to. Stay tuned.

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Review | Lens

Related Post

0 comments: